Parenting Coaching (Families + New Parents)
As a parent and parent coach, I know how challenging the demands of everyday life can be on parents’ emotional and psychological well-being. Many Moms and Dads today are “running on empty,” feeling overwhelmed, tired, unhappy, and guilty about not being the person, parent, or partner they want to be. They want to get their lives back on track, but don’t know how or where to begin. Parent coaching can help you…
gain perspective on your unique situation
develop practical solutions to difficult problems
identify your strengths as a parent and individual
move from feeling overwhelmed and out of control to confident
and in control of your life
reconnect to what matters most to you and your family
Regine offers the following types of coaching for parents:
- Parent-to-Be Coaching Package
- Parenting Coach (Single Session, 3 and 6 session packages)
- Childcare Coaching
COMPLIMENTARY CLARITY CALL
I offer a free 15 minute clarity call to anyone serious about making headway in their life and working together in a coaching relationship. The clarity call is the first step in our coaching relationship but does not commit you from going any further. It is our chance to see if we are a good fit and if coaching is the right choice for you!
- Pre-coaching questionnaire
- Discover clarity in areas which you would like to grow
- My insight on goal setting
- 15-minute access to pick my brain about coaching together, test out chemistry, and see if we are a good fit!
Your investment: FREE (this one’s on me!)
PARENT-TO-BE COACHING PACKAGE
Once Baby arrives you will be running by the seat of your pants. Exhilarated, yes. Rejoicing in the moment, yes. But life is going to get busy! So take the time now, before Baby is here, to identify your core values and to use them to create a vision of what you want your household to be now and who you want your children to become. Align your parenting to your best selves. Then, once Baby comes home, have the comfort of knowing you have support just a phone call away.
Before Baby comes, spend time identifying and prioritizing your values. After Baby comes, get the support you need to keep you grounded so you can support each other while taking care of Baby.
- Two One-Hour Discovery Sessions (One for Each Parent)
- One Two-Hour Vision Session for The Parents Together
- Four 30-Minute Post-Birth Coaching Sessions
- Between-Sessions Emails
- Concrete Exercises to Open Communication with Your Partner
Your investment: $350
PARENT COACHING PACKAGES
Parent coaching is an investment in your daily life, in your family’s future and in the type of person you want your child to grow up to be. Parent coaching is available in packages or in individual support sessions. Sessions can be conducted in person, over the phone or via Skype.
Single Session $100
- Experience the benefits of parent coaching or get a refresher.
- One hour in-person, phone or Skype/FaceTime session
3 Session Package $250
- This introductory package is ideal for parents looking to solve one problem or one isolated issue.
- 3 one-hour sessions, in-person, phone or Skype/FaceTime
- follow up report and recommendations
6 Session Package $475
- This coaching package is perfect for parents who want to go deeper and really make significant changes in their lives.
- 6 one-hour sessions, in-person, phone or Skype/FaceTime
- PLUS email support
- INCLUDES mini-sessions (10 minutes or less) for extra support when you need it
Regine’s personalized childcare coaching sessions are available to help parents decide on the type of childcare that is right for their family and receive the guidance, resources and training they need to confidently find, hire and maintain a great daycare, nanny or nanny-share for their child without the high costs of a placement agency.
Based on your needs, we will discuss topics such as:
- Benefits, challenges and feasibility of the different childcare options (Daycares, nannies-live in or out, nanny-sharing, au pairs, SAH parenting)
- How to effectively interview daycares, nannies, nanny-share families and references
- Considerations, costs and how to best organize a nanny share (written expectation/contract and topics to discuss before starting a nanny share)
- Budgeting for childcare: what are the costs of daycare vs. nanny (payroll, taxes, insurances, benefits, extra expenses, backup care)
- How to perform background, reference and quality control checks Importance and purpose of the “nanny contract” (employment agreement) as well as what topics and clauses should be included in your written document
- How to clearly communicate employment and child raising expectations
- Working interviews, training and trial periods for your nanny/share
- Organizing and recording emergency information, alternative pick up contacts, hours and payment tracking, development of the child(ren), daily activities and household responsibilities
- Reviews, raises, and bonuses
- 1-1.5 HR in person childcare coaching sessions in your home, office, or local coffee shop within a 45 minute commute of Austin, TX (or via video/phone consultation for clients out of area). The in-person coaching sessions last approximately 2 hours and preferably with both parents involved- children are welcome
- Family Assessment
- Service recommendations to simplify your childcare search and on-going employment relationship: Payroll services, background check professionals, CPR instructors, nanny cameras, GPS trackers and more.
- An email outlining our suggestions and recommendations for your next steps based on our conversation
- Remote support via phone or email to answer any questions you have as you start your search to find a quality caregiver to match your family
Your investment: $300
Single Session investment: 45-mins for $125